Saturday, March 10, 2007

ok, i got this off omosewa

New Meme
1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Same thing I always wear when I am lounging.
2. WHAT KINDA UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? Lacy, kind of racy.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sounds of the freaking freight train.
4. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Neva even tried.
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Mini bagels. The cinnamon kind.
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? blue
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Perfect. It’s been long coming.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? pale
9. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? His shlong. Ok I lied, His eyes.
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not.
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Lovely. Just got back from a party. Getting ready to go to anoda one
12. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? Baba God, u.
13. FAVOURITE DRINK? Tangerine flavored iced tea.
14. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Vodka n cranberry juice.
15. FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL? Coconut rice.
16. FAVOURITE SPORTS? Dance.
17. HAIR COLOUR? Depends on the season, tends to go from black to red, permed to natural
18. EYE COLOUR? brown babe
19. TATTOOS OR PIERCING? Definitely piercing, and only on the ears.
20. FAVOURITE MONTH? Every month is my favorite.
21. FAVOURITE FOOD? Amala and ewedu. And only cos I have not had it in a while
22. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Which year?
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Depends on the level of attraction, and how long the bobo is dragging. U can only wait so long before ur hair turns gray
24. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS. It depends on the mood I am in at the time the movie is showing
25. SUMMER OR WINTER? I plead the spring
26. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses.
27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, but who knows, u know?
28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla, if I only had the 2 choices. Not a big fan of either.
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Don’t make no difference, we’re gonna talk about it anyways.
30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoeva is the most bored at the time they read this.
31. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? Juggling my text book with this jack reacher thriller.
32. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse, ok that was a joke.
33. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? monopoly.
34. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Watched all 3 episodes of star wars.
35. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Turn, stretch, Thank God, then think, same shit, different day
36. WHICH DO YOU BELIEVE, EVOLUTION OR CREATION? Crolution. The combo of the two is wut’ll save the world

7 comments:

Teva said...

Babes...I'm sorry, happy belated birthday,Where's my cake? abi na yam!??? LOL
We have alot in common babe. Dance, cranberry & vodka...LOL

Gimme gist o!

4wardnfiaca said...

thank u jare my sista. ya cake is deep frozen jare, and it's on it's way to u

Delilah 3 said...

Happy birthday chick. its not too late to throw a groove. I am a pro when it comes to organizing an event. I want to pierce my nose o, hope I dont end up looking like Cowbell.
Relationships or one night stands???? WHO BLOODY KNOWS...LOL

4wardnfiaca said...

thanks del. u r now officially my parry planna.
u really wanna get ya nose pierced? I s'pose itz all good... lol

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Chei, i've been away from your blog for a while, so much is going on, LOL. First Happy Birthday in arrears, hope you had a funfilled day. Stay blessed..lemme go and start reading and leaving comments.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Nice meme.... maybe I'll ape you and do mine..happy b'day in arrears!

4wardnfiaca said...

@omosewa, thanks a lot, and welcome back

@ nyemoni, please do o, i'm looking forward to reading it