Monday, March 26, 2007

it feels as though I have not been here in ages. my darling blogpage, I was not trying to abandon you, but you know how it is! I had to see about my survival.

So much to blog about but so lil time. I have the best of news, although it may be a lil bit premature on the sharing....
Hmm, I find myself slapping myself (lol). I'm being too vague, and I need to quit it.
Anyways, the week has been hectic and I forsee the next couple of weeks will be as well. My days are packed full and there is not enuff hours in the day to do the things I need done. I tried borrowing minutes from tomorrow, but realized that leaves me short on tomorrow's minutes to begin with. It's an endless cycle

anyways, before i leave, check out this really cool site. www.jimiart.com.

4 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Fear no let me check that your site before o! You know why shey?Anyway. I did and I liked the paintings of plants... I also saw some abstract paintings and it looks cool....
So whats the good news? Fill me in already!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Welcome back! Will check the site next.

Waffarian said...

Are you pregnant??????

4wardnfiaca said...

thanks syd. I went by the gallery and the work is just fabulous

@ waffy, lol. I can see where u'd get that, but thatz not the news. I don't think I'm ready for that chapter yet