Sunday, March 18, 2007

moving on

Everyone, at some point, has been thru things you wish to God you could just forget. Things that for the most part, you can't really believe happened to you, and you wouldn't wish on anyone. I have had my share of experiences like that and as bothered as I would get, I always found solace in the phrase, "MIND OVA MATTA."
Shait happens. We wish it wouldn't, but it does. I find things bother me mostly because I let it, and so, when shait happens, I think on it for a lil while, figure out what I could have done differently (sometimes, i could have done things differently, other times, it was just some inevitable shait that was bound to happen anyways).
So, when you feel bothered by shait you can't control, feel free to cop the saying

MIND OVA MATTA
I NO LONGER MIND, BECOS IT NO LONGER MATTAZ

7 comments:

Idemili said...

You're right. So many times we get caught up in things that don't matter and allow them to be blockades to our progress. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

4wardnfiaca said...

anytime miss idem.

Waffarian said...

Yeah.... its hard though!yeah, sometimes i "wince" when i remember some stuff........next time i'm wincing,i'll say this: i no longer mind cos it does not matter!

4wardnfiaca said...

lol at the wincing waffy

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Coolie! That's a nice way to look at things cos a wise man once said......when you lie on your death bed, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did...

Mimi said...

wow, thats such a cool saying i don't think i've ever come across it before, and i'm a fan of proverbs :) i shall be adding it to my ever growing list of favorites.

4wardnfiaca said...

lol at mimi, glad to know i can provide u wit 1