Tuesday, March 06, 2007

hmmm

I HATE MY JOB!

  • I'm tired of two-faced moda effers stepping to me like the got somn to say.
  • I'm tired of lazy bums who do nothing but gossip all day.
  • I'm tired of people assuming I want the details on their lives.
  • I'm tired of them thinking I'm s'posed to share details about mine just becos theirs is an open book for Tom, Dick and Harry's perusal.
  • I'm tired of working with idiots who think they are smart.
  • I'm tired of working with assholes who think they are just honest.
  • I'm tired of working with rude and inhumane jackasses who think they're blunt.
  • I'm tired of people assuming I have nothing to say becos I don't talk when I just cant be bothered.
  • I'm tired of people yakking without really saying anything
  • I'm tired of working with people who portray about as much professional decorum as rats.
  • I'm tired of the oga patapatas talking about prioritizing this and that shit when their ability to prioritize is, at best, questionable.
  • I'm tired of feeling like I'm stuck in this situation becos the idiots known as oga patapatas have lost their damn minds.
  • I'm tired of the stupid new rules they just imposed.
  • And I'm tired of pretending to follow the damn rules.
  • I'm tired of people kissing asses to get somewhere.
  • I'm tired of the ogas who let their asses be kissed .
  • I'm tired of the whole democracy... we all know it's just crazy.
  • I'm tired of letting my mind go to waste becos I have to work with this idiots.
  • I'm tired about the level of stimulation...about as strong as pinching your palm.
  • I'm tired I'm still here...

I love my job

  • I love being up when most people aren't.
  • I love the level of diversity in what I do.
  • I love working with the computers and the different analyzers.
  • I love figuring out what's wrong when they are broken.
  • I love both pre and post analytical phases of my job.
  • I love analysing different samples.
  • I love figuring out what the results mean for each sample tested.
  • I love the complexity of my job.
  • I love the danger factor that compels you to be extremely careful.
  • I love going to work without a clue as to what I'm going to do once I get there.
  • Mostly, I love the fact that when I'm done for the day, I can smile knowing I've made a difference in someone's life, somewhere...

No comments: