Monday, June 07, 2010

I am back

It has been a while since I posted on here.
A lot has happened in that period and I don't even know where to begin. My people who constantly check on me, I thank you...
It is by the Grace of God, and knowing you care that I am able to put pen to paper ( no pun) again.
I have had an amazing couple of yrs, even though I have had challenges as well. I am beginning to understand myself and what I am about. I am developing a better appreciation for who I've become, and the people wh keep me grounded. I am weeding the pests and the weeds (oxymoron?) who pretend to be flowers out of my life.
I am finally realizing that I am the apple of my Father's eye and that He watches over me even when I don't know. I know that, armed with this knowlegde, I can face anything that life throws my way, and that I am a survivor.
I am looking forward to refamiliarizing myself with my blog fam once again. And to all I deserted I hope my heartfelt apology is the beginning of a rekindled relationship

No comments: