Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random

English language is not as easy as we think,

A prefect was asked by the principal of a high school to remind the rest of the students that they were to meet in the chapel.
Running from classroom to classroom, he kept shouting, "Al of you, went to the chapel. Others are wenting there!"





I was reading the reader's digest and came across somethng I thought was hilarious.

"I am neither an atheist,
nor an agnostic, claims a man.
I am an acrostic.
It is all a puzzle to me.

6 comments:

Jayn Sean said...

I agree with you totally.Somebody saying that will not feel that they are saying it wrong.Just as much as one will say acrigulture when they wanna say agriculture.Why the hell did it have to be an international language?..mxem!..it's not fair!

ChiefO said...

r u brothered by wat you read on digested readers?


anywho, thanks for stopping by my blog. i'm finally outta the closet. some load has been lifted off my chest.

Teva said...

lol....

EDNUTEY said...

lmao

Waffarian said...

heheheheh, long time since I read reader's digest! hehehheeheh

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

lol... how have you been? update already o!